Mobile apps testing
Digital transformation combined with increasing mobility and BYOD trends explain that there are almost no companies whom IT Departments don’t have to define a clear and ambitious mobile strategy. Some of their needs are therefore to ensure reliability during delivery process, secure Time-to-Market and control performance of their mobile applications on the LIVE network.
Moreover, as companies want their applications to be seen as a showcase, it becomes essential to ensure its good functioning and therefore to perform exhaustive functional testing in order to identify and correct potential problems. Prevent costly breakdowns in terms of time and money due to unsatisfied users is a risky business!
QualiStream helps you to validate your mobile applications in order to optimize you mobile strategy, to be more confident when new apps / versions are released, to save money by avoiding churn and ensuring great end-user satisfaction.
QualiStream value proposition is focused on 4 different aspects:
- Control the technical application stacks all along mobile platforms’ life cycles (R&D – Release – Run)
- Continuous or one-shot audit of your entire digital offer via objective, statistical data on the customers experience
- In-field benchmarking of mobile performance between
- different versions of the same app
- different apps
- Real-time ATAWAD (Anytime – Anywhere – Any device) availability, performance (loading page & browsing times, voice / video streaming quality…) for all of your mobile apps
Comparing mobile operators’ performance with regulators’ enhanced test protocols
QualiStream is 100% compliant with the official test protocols demanded by the ARCEP (French Authority for Telecom regulation) in terms of quality and performance Mobile operators audition. These protocols cover use cases on all mobile services provided to customers Voice, SMS/MMS, Data.
QualiStream goes even further by testing in an automatic and highly realistic way every single mobile app such as Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Gmail, Skype or Gaming apps, behind the most representative IoS, Android and Windows Phone devices. Tests can be performed either during R&D phase or in-field, in real usage environements (WIFI/EDGE/3G/LTE).