QSE Voice (QualiStream Engine Voice) is an easy engine to test your audio quality.
Independant from terminal type, used process, setting realised.
You meet problems using your phone, terminal, sound card ? You would like to test it simply ?
QSE Voice allows to test audio user experience in an easy way and 100% automated.
How does it work ?
The implementation is easy : you need to connect the box QSE Voice through Jack / RJ9 in all types of terminals : PC, Smartphone, tablet, specific tools…
Intelligent reproduction of uses
QSE voice reproduces the uses as a human will do it : audio integration and received audio streams analysis.
Monitor at distance
QSE Voice monitors at distance acts as if you were a terminal : no installation, no anomalies, no security problems. The test is totaly transparent / agnostic.
Thanks to entrance and ended audio stream analysis, we determine the sound quality of conversations / exchanges.
This allows to measure your true customer experience, named Quality of Experience.
QSE HID distinguishes itself reproducing easily different uses
- Phone handset through RJ9
- Ended (Smartphone, tablet, PC)
- Sound card
On different types
- Terminals (Smartphone, tablet, PC)
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux, Androïd, IoS…)
- Connexions (3G, 4G, Wifi, Optical fibre, …)
Whatever your configuration system, it’s possible to measure your quality of experience
- Reproduce and situate potential problems
- Anticipate your user satisfaction from the conception
- Monitor the good functioning of your installation
QSE Voice is the perfect tool to carry out actions to make your customers satisfied.