Pre-sales Telecom Engineer
To get more information, please contact us at info[at]qualistream.com
Research and Development Department
Full stack Ruby on Rails Developer
QualiStream SAS offers robotic measurement services of the quality of experience and application performance for desktop and mobile applications.
Our innovative technologies allow us to measure user experience of web browsing, voice calls, audio/video streaming and critical business applications.
Thus, we provide solutions and expertise to our customers in order to daily drive the digital experience experienced by their users.
We are seeking an experimented full stack Ruby on Rails developer.
You will collaborate to refine the backlog and user stories, to build and maintain our application, working with Ruby on Rails, MYSQL and more.
Some examples of the work you will be doing include the following :
- developing a new feature in order to communicate with a distant robot
- integrating a new REST api to give our customers even more KPI’s about a measure
- refactoring an existing part off the app to make it compatible with a new feature
We’re looking for someone with Ruby experience.
We mostly work with Ruby, Rails, MYSQL and HighCharts.
We don’t require you to know all of these, but you should be experienced in Ruby on Rails and eager to learn new technologies.
- You are a BackEnd developer mastering Ruby on Rails framework, able and willing to work on the frontend
- You master relational databases such as MYSQL
- You are able to adapt to the most efficient technologies for a given problem
- You wish to understand the business challenges of your company
- You have an agile state of mind
- You are fluent in english
About our stack
- Ruby on Rails 3.2 with Ruby 2.1.5
- Bootstrap, SCSS, HighCharts for the frontend
Send us your cover letter and resume to qb.rh[at]qualistream.com