Measure and monitor your video quality
You want to measure and monitor your video quality in exactly the same way it is perceived by your customers?
Do you need to have a complete overview for landline IP TV and Video streaming, as well as for Mobile TV ?
Discover our QualiStream solutions focused on the User Experience and know how your customers feel about your services in terms of rebuffering, pixellation, black screens and other misfunctions!
QualiStream’s QoE (Quality of Experience) solutions use algorithms which measure quality of displayed images and video streams.
These are BT.500 compliant tools aiming to provide associated video quality MOS (Mean Opinion Score) type on a scale of 1(poor) to 5 (excellent) to analyze the quality of Voice and Video communications as perceived by the user.
For each video stream, main KPIs are generates by our QoE robots :
- Availability / Black screen detection
- Performance (time for stream establishment, image freeze, bitrate, rebuffering)
- Video quality stream Analysis – Block / Jerk / Blur ( Video Quality Monitoring)
- Sample volumes & errors statistics
Video quality analysis: with or without reference
- Video quality analysis and Audio prédictive DMOS – perceived quality of experience
- Developed using human calibration
- Modelling devices / screens (CRT, LCD, Plasma)
- Compliant with most codecs & encapsulations: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG4,H.264, YUV (4:2:0, 4:2:2, 4:4:4), AVI, TS, MOV, WMV, MXF, …
- Compliant all formats (4/3, 16/9, 1.85, 2.21, 2.35, custom …)
- Compliant all resolutions (SD, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, custom…)
- Bitrate CBR / VBR measurement
Customer use case
Control global video streaming architecture
In order to provide your customers the best experience during video broadcasts, QualiStream deploys a unique Video Quality Measurement infrastructure in every critical end-point at very opimized costs. Both realism / reliability and cost effectiveness are strong challenges for Video QoE.QualiStream copes with both of them thans to an innovative multi-formats technology, allowing mutualized equipments and licenses. Deploy QualiStream probes wherever you need them the most: on end-users’ premises!